Ever wondered how your skills and unique background could impact the world of tomorrow? Join our Sales-Team and bring your passion and talent to work.
Sales Specialist Liquid Handling Solutions 100% (m/f/d)
In this multi-faceted role, you will be responsible for the distribution of our Liquid Handling Platforms (EVO- and Fluentline) in Austria. You can expect an extremely versatile field of activity with great personal responsibility and competence in a team-oriented, dynamic, and very successful high-tech company.
- Acquisition of new customers
- Coverage and competent Consultation of new and existing customers in Austria
- Coverage includes Project management with existing customers from initial qualification until Installation of the sold solution
- Consultation and Qualification include live- or virtual customer demonstrations of Tecan’s Liquid Handling Hardware and Software portfolio
- Close cooperation with Tecan Back-Office and Tecan Service during order handling and instrument installation / after-sales coverage
- Achieving the defined Sales Target for Austria
We’re not just looking for hard skills: We’re looking for people who bring their passion and talent to work.
- University degree in Life Sciences (preferable in biological, chemical, biological area) or any comparable education
- 3 years of Sales experience advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation capabilities
- Persistence and Endurance advantageous
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Readiness to travel and to continuously learn and evolve
What makes working at Tecan unique
- The chance to make it count and to have an impact on the world of tomorrow
- Working in an international and diverse environment
- The chance to grow your career within the company
- Feel empowered by our strong and unique company culture
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Join Tecan, a great place to work! Read about our recent certification from Great Place to Work.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your CV or resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to state the monthly salary (full-time) provided for this position according to the collective agreement as a basis for negotiation. For the position, a salary starting at EUR 2,621.00 gross is provided. However, we offer in any case a payment in line with the market depending on education, qualification and professional experience!
#lifescience #healthcare #automation #medicaldevice #biology #biotechnology #